Faculty presentations that used voice-over PowerPoint presentation as their choice of the instructional tool:
- Christel Siglock - Course Introduction
- Will Place - Overview of Selection Processes
- Quentin Moore - NSC 495 Course Introduction
- Donna Spencer Pitts - Creating a Policy Brief
- Martin Brock - CHE 801 lecture media project. The course is for high school chemistry teachers seeking to advance in their areas. The content focuses on the relationship between energy transfers, forces at the atomic level, and macroscopic properties of materials. This topic was chosen based on polling of my students as to the areas they felt they needed the most work on.
- James Dantic - An introduction to an assignment. In his iSpring presentation, he introduces students to the importance of effective classroom management and outlines the elements to be included in the development of their own classroom management plan assignments.