Faculty presentations that used ThingLink as their choice of the instructional tool:
- Qian Xiao - Overview of Strategic Management Process
- Audrey Brock - Linear Regression
- Treva Macy - How to Create a Mind Map
- Jessica Harber - Pythagorean Theorem
- Jess Stanfill Hall - MLA Interactive Image
- Karin Sehmann - Guitar Introduction
- Chengyi Zhang - Introduction to Construction
- Laurel Schwartz - Course and Program Introduction
- Beth Polin - Course Introduction MGT 301
- Ida Kumoji-Ankrah - Lecture: The Design Process
- Phyllis Leigh - Module 1 of Stress Management and Self-Care. This project will showcase the first module of SWK 344, Stress Management and Self-Care which is a course that meets the University wellness requirement. The image has a video, syllabus, links to readings, a PowerPoint presentation, and audio recordings embedded.
- Randi Polk - Le Monde Francophone. Dr. Polk demonstrated a Thinglink lesson. The lesson will present information on the French-speaking world with many different types of media included.
- Timothy Smit - Battle of Hastings, Arms and Armor, and Oaths of Harold. Specifically, he presented nine images as well as provide the audience with a short video to introduce working with images in ThingLink.
- Michelle Gremp - Blending the use of Thinglink and SoundCloud in her demonstration on how to use an audiometer for the purpose of conducting a hearing examination. The interactive resource will be used in her SED courses.
- Mary Lamar - Using SoundClound and Thinglink to create a summary lecture on Organic Functional Groups. Each image of an organic group is supported by an audio segment from Dr. Lamar explaining the chemical structure.